Arena was the Architecture and Enginnering arm of FIFA and the Local Organizing Committee during the entire planning and operations phases of the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
From 2009 until 2014, we have worked side by side with FIFA and the LOC providing Technical Consultancy on Design, Engineering, Operational Drawings, Construction Monitoring, and Overlay Total Solutions. Our role was central to guarantee the delivery of all 12 Stadiums in compliance to all FIFA requirements to host the event at the best possible standards.
• 12 Stadiums in 12 Host Cities
• 3,9 millions sqm of built area in stadiums and precincts.
• 3,5 million sqm of overlay designed areas.
• 30 Months of drawings production.
• 17 Design Versions (FIFA World Cup & FIFA Confederations Cup).
• More than 30 architects involved in a 50 people team.